**This is a Seasonal Work-From-Home Customer Service Position.
PODS Enterprises LLC, a leader in the moving and storage industry, is growing. We are currently seeking Seasonal Customer Service Associates. If you have a passion for providing customers with a world-class experience, PODS would like you to join our team.
The Customer Service Associate will assist customers with their moving and storage needs via a consultative service process. They will coordinate the scheduling of customer events and updates to customer records, provide timely service solutions in an efficient manner without sacrificing the customer experience.
- Must be flexible between the hours of 9:00 am to 8:00 pm PST
- 5 days/week including a Saturday or Sunday
$15.50 - $17.50/Hour, based on years of direct contact center experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build rapport with customers and create a comfortable environment for the customer that will enable them to have a dialogue about their service-related issue
- Use probing questions to help the customer understand their needs and provide a solution to meet those needs
- Coordinate the scheduling and fulfillment of PODS products and services to current customers
- Accurately represent available service options and essential requirements that lead to the correct outcome for each customer inquiry
- Act as the customer's advocate in solving their service-related issues
- Maintain composure and use proper de-escalation techniques when handling stressful situations
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Prior experience in customer service and/or hospitality
- Experience working in a contact center is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Display high level of professionalism while interacting with internal/external customers through email, phone and face-to-face communication
- Working knowledge of MS Office, telephone systems and desktop computer
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays
- Focus on punctuality and attendance
- Passion for delivering superior customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent training/experience
- Must have a quiet space with a chair, desk, and a secure, wired internet connection with at least 25 megabits-per-second download/2 megabits-per-second upload dedicated bandwidth
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.
Attention To Detail