AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Family owned and operated for 95 years, we offer stable pay, consistent flag hours, competitive flag rate, respectful work environment, good mix of work - not just warranty, state of the art equipment. paid training, a highly rated work/life balance and an opportunity to work with an organization voted among the “Top 100 Places to Work” in the DFW area! In addition, we offer Company paid life insurance, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401-K with Company match, paid vacation and Holidays, employee discounts and optional benefits such as disability and Health Saving Account (HSA).
Candidates at a minimum should have a high school diploma or GED, some post-secondary automotive training, at least one year of dealer-level or large facility experience, and certification by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or Manufacturer certification. An unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record, a strong technical performance record, and strong physical dexterity to get the job done are required. He or she must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
- Diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis, and testing
- Performs routine service inspections or tests and completes standard maintenance jobs
- Repairs automobiles and light trucks as assigned
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Helps maintain shop appearance and safety standards and ensures the shop runs in an efficient manner by performing duties such as inventory stocking and other general functions
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules
- Performs other duties as assigned
In addition to background checks, Huffines performs pre-employment and random drug testing.