To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR 97220
- Hannah Brown
- Phone: 443-221-2466
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Asphire Staffing • Portland, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Our client, who is the largest provider of One Call services in North America supporting 17 states, is currently looking for several individuals to hire for their inbound call center operations as Customer Service Representatives (CSR). These Customer Service Centers are inbound notification centers that receive requests for the marking of buried utility lines prior to digging. The Customer Service Representative will answer inbound calls and interview callers who are digging where the ground is going to broken. During this interview, CSRs obtain information about the caller’s dig site. Once the CSR has properly completed a “ticket” form, he/she will then identify the work locations on a map similar to those found on the Internet (like Google Maps). Then, the notification center computer relays the “ticket” to the participating companies in the dig area. The facility operator/utility uses the ticket information to identify possible conflicts with their buried utility lines.
CSRs must be quality-oriented and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Each CSR must be a self-motivated team player with an eye for detail. In order for CSRs to provide a superior level of service, each person hired as a CSR will be dependable, have good attendance and be punctual, demonstrate accuracy while processing tickets and display a genuine commitment to achieving the goals of the center.
Customer service reps. will answer approx. 60 to 80 calls per day and will process the tickets after each inbound call. This will include verifying the information on the ticket is correct and generating information from the map to identify each dig location. The CSR will also enter the following information:
1. Contact information of the site
2. Type of work being performed
3. Details of the dig
4. Mapping the data to the exact location that is known.
Duties will include:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner.
- Obtain sufficient and accurate ticket information from callers.
- Demonstrate accuracy when entering tickets
- Demonstrate proficiency in handling all types of locate requests
- Attend staff meetings regularly.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Achieve the minimal ticket quantity and/or processing time and ticket quality standards.
- Obtain sufficient and accurate ticket information from callers
- Follow all Company Policies and Procedures while meeting the minimal ticket quantity and/or processing time and ticket quality