The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse provides hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.RESPONSIBILITIES:
• May contribute to and implement the plan of care as directed by the Registered Nurse and document as needed.
• Monitor the outcomes of dialysis treatment on an ongoing basis and communicate results to the Charge Nurse or Administrator as appropriate.
• Initiate and terminate dialysis treatments, within scope of practice and as allowed by state regulations.
• Mix acid and bicarbonate according to center procedure when needed.
• Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation, and recording as requested.REQUIREMENTS:
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred but not required.
• Minimum 6 months experience in nursing preferred.U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality