Are you excited about the opportunities created by the energy transition to decarbonize our economy?
Are you interested in managing relationships with some of the largest solar and storage developers in North America?
DNV – Energy Services is seeking a Business Development Manager - Solar Energy and Energy Storage to manage relationships with developers of solar and energy storage project within North America. The successful candidate will develop long-term relationships with key decision-makers at key solar and storage project developers, identify new business opportunities, facilitate a variety of business development and sales efforts, and ensure high customer satisfaction. We are seeking a candidate who will bring a deep working knowledge of the solar or storage markets along with a strong network of solar project developers.
This position may be based out of our Oakland, CA; Katy (Houston), TX; Austin, TX, Medford (Boston), MA; Arlington (Washington DC), VA, Seattle, WA; Portland, Or; San Diego, CA; other locations in the U.S. will be considered (except Colorado)
What You’ll do: (keep in mind, this list is not all-inclusive!)
- Create and expand relationships with key decision-markers at leading solar and storage project developers to develop an understanding of the customer's needs and processes
- Communicate value propositions to the customer based on DNV GL service offerings and capabilities
- With the support of our internal experts, strengthen relationships with the customers and demonstrate our value propositions
- Manage the opportunity pursuit for all offers to the targeted customers
- Support achievement of sales targets and customer relationship strength KPIs.
What is required:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in business development or account management for the solar or storage power industry
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills needed to develop long-term relationships, proposals, and presentations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Structured thinking and communication with ability to clearly articulate and distil complex concepts for any audience
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time within North America
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
How We Do It:
We Care, We Dare and We Share!
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package. We value diversity, equity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work each day. Read more here:
Diversity - DNV [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager – Solar Energy and Energy Storage our employees - DNV [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager – Solar Energy and Energy Storage development - DNV [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager – Solar Energy and Energy Storage DNV - DNV [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager – Solar Energy and Energy Storage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.\u202f For more information about your rights under the law, see:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager – Solar Energy and Energy Storage visit our website at www.dnv.comCompany & Business Area Description
DNV is a global assurance company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Operating in more than 100 countries, our professionals are dedicated to helping customers in the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener.
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Relationship Management
- Storage (Warehousing)