Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 25,000 employees across 250 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins MWG Operon LLC, a Eurofins Genomics company, is a member of the Eurofins Group with major offices and production facilities in the United States, Europe, and Asia, is an international provider of DNA sequencing services, DNA synthesis products, and bioinformatic services for academic and industrial research. The company's strengths are its strong customer orientation, fast service and high quality products including a series of advanced oligonucleotide design tools.
Eurofins is searching for a Laboratory Technician I in Louisville, KY.
Laboratory Technician I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Works and communicates effectively with team members.
• Is dependable and on time.
• Maintains consistent quality and efficiency in all assigned work processes.
• Keeps equipment and work environment clean and organized, ready for use.
• Applies adequate laboratory techniques after training
• Understands and follows documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Work Instructions, Checklists, Batch Records, Logs.
• Maintains accurate production records according to requirements and in compliance with
• Established Quality System standards.
• Follows all company safety and regulatory policies, including handling hazardous materials and wearing of proper PPE (personal protective equipment) that are relative to assigned work.
• Is prepared to work overtime during shifts other than the one assigned or weekends if requested.
• Completes successfully applicable on-site training programs in a timely manner.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Previous experience working in an ISO-9000 or cGMP environment
• Previous experience working with general laboratory equipment
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• High School diploma or Equivalent
• Ability to lift 35+ pounds
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday. First shift will work from 8AM - 4:30PM. Second shift will work from 4PM - 12:30AM. Both first and second shift require overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Louisville, Kentucky are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Attention To Detail
Personal Protective Equipment
Certified Global Meeting Planner