Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
HRTS Leads own the primary relationship between their work stream and their area of focus. It is their responsibility to help their customers anticipate future needs, keep them abreast of changes within HRTS systems and how those changes may impact their business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Owner of the relationship with their area of focus, responsible for anticipating the customers future needs and ensuring they are aware of changes in HRTS systems which may impact the way they operate.
- Defines scope of work for large projects and determines the budgetary requirements for aligned to the work identified.
- Manages the overall priority of projects being worked across the team as well ensuring projects remain on time and on budget. Provides direction to the team regarding project direction and requirements.
- Reviews all final documents prior to being routed for signature. Makes sure they are socialized appropriately across the broader organization to make sure other Leads are aware of potential changes or impacts.
- These roles are accountable for working with our Global affiliates, procurement, finance, security and compliance and ensuring global data privacy and compliance regulations are being met.
- Assess team talent and identify opportunities for development for members within their team. When possible provide flexibility for stretch assignments to further develop interests of the team members.
- Responsible for their direct team and vertical or cross-stream globally
- Responsible for project timelines and budgets
- Responsible for ensuring their customers are aware of changes in project cost due to change in requirements, scope of projects or the amount of time required to complete the project as defined.
- Accountable for managing technology risk across a broad global spectrum and compliance
- Responsible for working with procurement, legal and enterprise risk management to ensure compliance with regulatory and requirements.
- Responsible for stakeholder management across all HR verticals and within GHRS.
- 2-4 Direct Reports and 3-5 additional reports which are indirect. Responsible for hiring both direct hires and contract labor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- 10-15 years of experience
- Degree in Business and/or Computer Science
- HR Information System background
- Experience with Cloud based HR Systems, preferably Workday
- Project Management experience
- Global Team Management experience
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Manager, HR Technology, BHR & Payroll
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Manager, HR Technology, BHR & Payroll, on Facebook at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Manager, HR Technology, BHR & Payroll and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.