Location: Washington, DC Education Required: Bachelor's degree required, preferably in math, engineering, business, or the sciences. Skills Required: We are seeking highly motivated entry-level and mid-level candidates with a strong work ethic to assist the Production PAPM and related projects. Successful candidates will have excellent communication, quantitative, research, and analytical skills in addition to the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Open Plan, Primavera, Tableau or other visualization softwares
- Ability to interpret technical or dashboard structure and translate complex business requirements to technical specifications.
- Experience with data science/analysis and data visualization
- Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, science, engineering, finance or equivalent field related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively independently, and in a team environment.
- Must possess and/or have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- 3-5 years experience working within a DoD program office
- Familiarity with Integrated Master Schedules and Earned Value Management
- Provide support to Production PAPM to evaluate IMS submissions and production metrics from Industry.
- Responsible for designing and updating Tableau dashboards and performing analysis on the integrated master schedule.
- Create visualization products using Tableau from IMS and production metrics to help leadership evaluate program status.
- Participate in various meetings in support of the Production PAPM.
- Monitor and track various Earned Value Management metrics.
- Work with team members to create useful reports and dashboards that provide insight, improve/automate processes, or otherwise add value to the team.
- Keep management informed of key issues and changes that may impact cost or schedule.
- Business Requirements
- Data Science
- Data Visualization