Bonaventure Senior Living has an exciting job opening for a Traveling Apartment Maintenance Technician\\Handyman!
Starting Wage is $50,000 annually.
This exciting position assists in the maintenance and unit turnover of a well-appointed modern portfolio of Senior Living properties.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete unit turns, including sheetrock patch and repair, mud, texture and full paint. Painting Cabinets, Doors, and Trim. Installing new plumbing and electrical fixtures.
- Coordinating successful physical plant operations by performing repairs and maintenance including: HVAC, PTAC, Masonry, Appliances, Etc.
- Plumbing maintenance included: Water leak location, sink& faucet installation, p-trap maintenance, toilet installation, clearing clogs, replacing angle stops, Etc.
- Electrical repairs include: Diagnosing circuit issues, breaker replacement, outlet and switch replacements, light fixture replacements, appliance installation, Etc.
- Carpentry work includes: Door/doorjamb replacement, cabinet box & door replacement, MDF trim work, countertop installation, Formica repairs, Etc.
- Perform and / or coordinate emergency building repairs.
- Completing resident maintenance work orders.
- Coordinate preventative maintenance schedule and tasks.
- Train new Community Maintenance Team Members on expectations and procedures.
- Ability to self-perform all tasks listed above (this is a hands-on position).
- Ability to travel in assigned region, as needed, often on short notice.
- Ability to stay overnight, for multiple nights
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Access to reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of construction-related repairs.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Ability to climb ladders
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to operating and developing exceptional senior living properties. Bonaventure was formed in 1999 and has grown to 26 architecturally refined senior living properties with more than 3,800 suites located in Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
- Medical Emergency