Through People, We Make a Difference
At Capital Anesthesia, a part of Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Capital and Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
SCA Surgecenter of Louisville has served the local community for over 40 years and provides advanced technology and quality care to their patients.
Location & Lifestyle
- Surgery center; Care team model; CRNAs are independent
- Case mix includes: plastics, ortho, healthy peds, Endo, GI and chronic pain
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- No call, no weekends or holidays
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Kentucky’s largest city, located on the Ohio River, Louisville is best known as the home of boxer Muhammad Ali, the Kentucky Derby. Attractions include the legendary Churchill Downs and Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory. Louisville is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the 29th most populous city in the United States. Louisville is one of the oldest cities west of the Appalachian Mountain range.
- Clinical Works
- Data Analysis
- Health Care
- Learning Platforms