To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Branson, Missouri, US 65616
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Guest Engagement Intern
Holiday Hills Resort • Branson, Missouri, US
Posted 22 days ago
Holiday Inn Club Vacations look for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
To prepare and develop tomorrow’s leaders, the Resort Industry Student Experience (RISE) internship program provides the structure and resources to harness, teach, and grow talented students into successful career professionals through an immersive, holistic, and dynamic learning experience in the hospitality industry.
All internships will consist of hands on work, observations, special projects, leadership development, training, feedback and evaluations. Students will have the opportunity to form connections with both their peers and industry leaders who are in roles in both their own department and others within the company.
The Resort Operations internship will be a 13 week rotation amongst various functions of the resort which relate to guest engagement and experiences. These functions may include, but are not limited to: Recreation, Activities, Food & Beverage operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Rotate throughout the functional guest engagement areas of Orange Lake Resort to gain an understanding of how each department contributes to the success of the team. This includes hands on work and shadowing.
- Participate in meetings, trainings, and networking events with the Academy of Learning and Development. This includes a team project to be presented to leadership at the conclusion of the internship
- Learn what goes into the general management of resort operations through mentorship and observations with the general management team
- Student pursuing a degree in Communications, Business, Event Management, Hospitality Management or any related area of study
- Experience working in hospitality, food & beverage, hotel operations or related area is a plus
- Enrolled in college/university courses within 6 months of the start of the internship
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in current good standing with the college/university
- Must not be in first two semesters taking college coursework
- Must be able to secure housing in the location of the internship for the duration of the internship
- Must be able to pass and complete a background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to complete entire program without interruptions
- Ability to Multi-Task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills