To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
38 East 32nd Street
New York, NY 10016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Renfrew Center • New York, NY
Posted 25 days ago
The Renfrew Center of New York, NY has an immediate opportunity for a Part-time Administrative Assistant
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 18 residential and non-residential sites throughout the country, The Renfrew Center has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Overall function of the front office to include answering phones, filing, and scheduling patient appointments.
- Prepare patient charts and maintenance of medical records.
- Provide administrative and clerical support, such as maintaining departmental files including policies, reports, handbooks; generating reports; creating orientation schedules and ordering supplies.
- Send out notifications and announcements to staff and maintain internal listings
- Work on assigned projects and other duties as assigned.
Education Competencies and Credentials:
- High School diploma required with some business background preferred.
- Prior experience in a clinical setting an asset.
- Advanced customer service/support skills; ability to work well in a team environment; must have solid computer literacy in Word and Excel;
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Strong administrative/organizational abilities.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday (afternoon/early evenings). 15 hours per week.
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed — in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.