To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Uniontown, PA 15401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate - Uniontown
Sprint Store by Preferred Wireless • Uniontown, PA
Posted 18 days ago
Wireless Retail Sales Associate
If you are ready for an exciting career in wireless sales, we are accepting applications now for sales associates! Our Wireless Sales program can offer you a lucrative commission plus hourly/salary based career as well as invaluable training as a consultative sales professional.
Our company success is a direct result of the highly talented and professional staff. Preferred Wireless currently employs over 100 people throughout the state of Ohio. Our staff is trained to handle all wireless needs. We reward their hard work with terrific career opportunities and advancement from within.
- Dental/Vision/Health Insurance available after 90 days.
- Discounts on equipment and service.
- Directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers.
- Produce sufficient sales to meet and exceed company and location production standards.
- Handle customer situations and making equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales management.
- Participate as a “team player”, constantly supporting other team members.
- Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
- Creating the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be age 18 and obtained high school diploma or GED required.
- 2 year Associate degree preferred
- Experience in retail sales or customer service background.
- Candidates must possess proven communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.