Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is presently seeking Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to join our growing Hospice care team in Salt Lake City, UT.
Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with patients, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich. Our Certified Home Health Aides enjoy a dynamic environment that focuses on quality end-of-life care delivery.
Summary of Major Functions:
- As the primary Caregiver you will provide support to patients in a meaningful way to add value to their lives.
- This position includes driving to our various patient locations and providing continuous care and assisting patients with activities of daily living.
- Must have a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license as well as CPR and First Aid certificate.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation and willingness to drive to patient locations.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
To apply, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: http://www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team/
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California! In addition Silverado is Great Place to Work Certified. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for our full-time associates including:
Health & Well-Being Benefits:
- Wide range of Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Silverado Strong - Total Wellbeing Program with the ability to earn incentives**
- Financial Protection Benefits:
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary accident, hospital and critical illness plans, legal plans**
- 401k Plan**
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
*Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
**Available for both full time & part time associates
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign