If you're looking for a stable career opportunity with a leading home health organization, look no further. Interim HealthCare is the nation’s oldest healthcare franchise company and has been
providing quality care in the Central Virginia area for over 27 years and nationally for over 50 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner. As a Speech Language Pathologist with us, you will enjoy one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes. Our clinicians thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well. Responsibilities include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories (Charlottesville and the surrounding counties).
- Performing thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose and provide therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing, speech, language, communication or swallowing difficulties.
- Developing a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician’s orders and recommended goals.
- Continually assessing and revising the speech therapy care plan, and participating with the other members of the Interim HealthCare clinical team in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educating and instructing patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety and independent living.
- Accurately documenting observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided.
- A current license as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Virginia
- Possess a certificate of clinical competence in speech from the American Speech and Hearing Association, or
- Have the equivalent educational requirements, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and work experience necessary for such a certificate and be awaiting the opportunity to take the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association examination for certification, or
- Have completed the necessary work and education requirements, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and be in the process of accumulating the necessary supervised work experience required for certification
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and problem solving skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Charlottesville
- Job State: VA
- Employee Type: PRN
Electronic Medical Record
Complex Problem Solving