We are engineers who operate, maintain, and optimize facilities, assuring higher performance places.
We believe that buildings can—and should—work better, and that by delivering inspired, practical
solutions, we can create sustainable environments where both people and organizations prosper. We
achieve this vision through integrated capabilities in commissioning, energy efficiency, and facilities
engineering. The Enovity name literally represents the firm’s core values of Energy, innovation, and
integrity. Enovity is a subsidiary of Veolia, the world’s leading provider of environmental solutions for
energy, water, and waste. With over 163,000 employees worldwide. We are based in San Francisco
with offices in Irvine and Sacramento. Enovity means energy, innovation and integrity.
This full-time open position is located in our Irvine office.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Suite, SmartSheet, and industry standard office equipment.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, financial, and administrative skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive, focused on achieving results.
- Must be dependable and able to multi-task with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team.
- Reconciliation experience and strong analytical skills and proactive communication with client regarding issues.
- Coordination skills such as project planning, scheduling, and materials ordering & inventory management.
Associate degree or equivalent college education from an accredited institution with major course work in accounting, business administration, or a closely related field, orFive (5) years of accounting, project accounting, general administration or project management in a fast paced, large volume professional and customer service environmentPreferred -- experience working in Deltek VisionPreferred—experience working in construction managementPreferred-experience working with Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, etc
- Determine invoice amounts working closely with each Project Manager and Director.
- Administrate invoicing, Accounts Payable, subcontracts, and subcontractors for JOC program.
- Problem solve outstanding accounts receivables. Follow up with each client to ensure invoices are received, approved and being processed. Any AR over 90 days should have an action plan to be resolved.
- Recognize revenue for all projects working closely with each Project Manager and Director. Be responsible for the OER meeting with the accounting group
- Update YTD Forecast with actual amounts at month end
- Research any unbilled issues to optimize billing possibilities for the billing period.
- Manage expense accruals to maintain the appropriate profitability of each project.
- Oversee financial health of projects and the Irvine office portfolio working closely with the Directors.
- Research and produce audit documentation as required by the Contract and forward to the client as requested.
- Work closely with company Controller, other Project Accountants, and Certified Payroll Specialist.
- Produce progress billing for subcontractors when applicable. Set up retention schedules as necessary.
- Set up new projects, make transfers of billable employee hours.
- Tracking project deliverables.
- Generate Master Subcontractor Agreement’s & Work Order’s as requested on the WO request Log
- Manage JOC process including CAFM, eGordian, Deltek booking/ SOV creation, etc.
- Resolve client/accounting problems that Project Coordinator may encounter.
- Act as Back Up for Project Coordinator, as needed.