To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2160 Montgomery Street
Oroville, CA 95965
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Napa AutoCare • Oroville, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Since 1984, the NAPA AutoCare family of programs has been built around a quality standard where independent repair business owners are invited to join, based on integrity, industry qualifications, and expertise. Today, we have over 16,000 locations nationwide that include mechanical, collision, and truck facilities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Structured mentorship and learning program
- Manufacturer and ASE certification training
- Tuition reimbursement incentive
- Access to tools while employed
- Technician Uniforms
We are seeking an Automotive mechanic/technician for full time employment. Having your ASE certifications and smog license is a plus, but experience and continued education weighs in more heavily. We offer competitive pay, bonuses, health insurance, 401k match, paid vacations, paid holidays, and a 5 day work week.
Dirks Automotive and Transmission has been in business in Oroville for 47 years. Our large loyal customer base expects outstanding service. We are a full service general automotive repair shop, with a specialty department for transmissions. We are the only AAA repair shop in Oroville.
The staff is a working part of the operation at Dirks. Not only filling their technical rolls, but being part of the business development to help set the direction of the company.
Our shop is over 25,000 sq ft with 20 Bays with 19 lifts and a large underground parking area to minimize car moving. We have an on site class room, set up with a big screen connected for online training and webinars. We subscribe to the top tech sites. Alldata, Mitchel, IATN, and Identifix A long with a couple for the transmission industry. We have a multitude of scan tools and keep them updated giving us the ability to work on most makes and model vehicles.
For those outside the area, Oroville offers a great opportunity to own a home. Home prices are some of the lowest in the state. Oroville also offers an abundance of outdoor recreation with our large lake right at our doorstep.
If you would like to consider joining the team at Dirks, contact us at
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $35.00 / hour – Depending on Experience
Additional responsibilities include:
- Performing safety inspections, basic maintenance, and minor repairs as directed
- Conducting oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicating with the service advisor if additional work is needed on a vehicle or if repairs will not be completed in the designated time frame so the customer can be informed
- Inspecting and test-driving new vehicles to ensure all features function properly
- Automotive or tech school experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- Valid driver’s license
- ASE certification a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.