Kforce has a client that is seeking an Enterprise Mobility Architect in San Diego, California (CA).
- Ten or more years of progressively responsible professional experience in function or seven years of experience in specialized function
- Performs complex professional level analysis, evaluation or research applying comprehensive knowledge of concepts, practices and theories in area of specialization or function
- Frequently provides consultation in area of mobility infrastructure architecture, application architecture or business systems analysis
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts. Work typically includes cross-departmental issues/projects requiring advanced knowledge of multiple functions and business issues
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with an emphasis on the Company's interests
- Competencies: Demonstrate Adaptability and Desire to Learn, Perform Professional Analysis, Plan and Execute, Produce Results, Satisfy the Customer, Use Professional Judgment
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.