All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
- Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
The role you’ll contribute:
Is responsible for conducting aerobics/arthritis classes.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Is responsible for maintaining the aerobics/arthritis class schedule (which meets for one hour) to meet the members' needs.
- Responsible to select music and coordinate with routines prior to class time.
- Participates in education program "Instructor Maintenance."
- Keeps up current CPR and first aid skills.
- Follows AFAA's Basic Exercise Standards and Guidelines.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the Fitness Industry
- Certification from Nationally recognized organization required for advance instruction.
- CPR required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Medical Emergency