To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Duluth, MN 55802
- Julian Greene
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Duluth, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Kelly Services is seeking an Interim Contract Specialist for a Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporation for a 12 month+ contract located in Duluth, MN.
Job Title: Contract Specialist
Location: Position to be located in either Calgary, Duluth or Edmonton
Length: 05/21/2019 to 05/29/2020
Hours: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/day
Pay Rate: $32 - $35 per hour Summary: The Contract Specialist is responsible for drafting and, where appropriate, reviewing agreements including customer sales contracts, contract amendments, supplier purchase and sale agreements and confidentiality and consultant agreements as well as responding to customer request for proposals RFPs . Works closely with company sales, service and sourcing teams as well as customers, business managers and attorneys. Key Responsibilities:
- Drafting and reviewing/ editing documents such as but not limited to : customer sales contracts, amendments, NDAs, contract renewals and expansions, and customer reorganizations for legal review
- Managing contract clause libraries and contract databases.
- Develop and implement master service agreements that mitigate risk and deliver competitive advantage for the client in support of Category Leads
- Provide contract administration of master service agreements.
- Coordinate with Category Lead and business stakeholders to establish master agreements that mitigate risk and deliver competitive advantage to the client by: analyzing scopes of work to determine contracting strategy
- Preparing RFx request for proposal, request for quote, etc. packages
- Coordinating proposal evaluation activities and completing commercial evaluations; negotiating with suppliers; preparing and circulating various contract review and approval documents through functional SME, awarding contracts; and facilitating and conducting pre-proposal, proposal clarification and contract kick-off meetings with suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure realization of the value intended from a master agreement through effective contract administration activities including, but not limited to:
• contract interpretation;
• contract compliance (including spend and insurance monitoring);
• investigation and resolution of systemic contractual issues; and
• development, negotiation and execution of contract amendments.
- College degree or Associates degree and 7-10 years relevant experience - Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment. - Ability to communicate using English and local language
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com)
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.