Publicis Groupe is a global leader in marketing, communication, and business transformation. In a world marked by increased convergence and consumer empowerment, Publicis Groupe accompanies clients through their business transformation, offering a full range of services and expertise across digital, technology, consulting, creative, corporate communications and public affairs, media strategy, planning and buying, healthcare communications and brand asset production.
We are looking for a Research Analyst for our Data Intelligence team in New York.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our cross-platform research efforts for Publicis, supporting all affiliated clients and agency brands. She/he will work across research disciplines to deliver strategic and actionable analysis for a diverse set of stakeholders. Based in our New York office, this role will be global in nature, servicing domestic and international markets.
* Leverage a variety of data sources to expand agency knowledge of the consumer, including the interplay of digital, social, and traditional media
* Become the resident specialist on cross-platform media measurement, with the ability to train others on how to best leverage data and utilize existing reports
* Develop and maintain relevant reports and databases from both quantitative and/or qualitative sources
* Build and maintain deep relationships with agency partners and collaborate with them in designing/testing/analyzing research studies
* Prepare customized client presentations, evaluating and presenting insights on emerging consumer trends
* Develop topical POVs (Points of View) to address the agency's position on media and client-related issues
* Partner with team members on multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining responsibility for other regular reporting
* Passion for media research
* Proficient in key media tools such as Nielsen and Comscore
* Self-starter with a strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Confident and strong presentation skills
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Strong writing skills
* Ability to prioritize and work multiple project deadlines
* Attentiveness to detail
* 1 year experience or internship in media research at an agency or content company
* Advanced MS- Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
* Excellent analytical, written and communication skills
* Working knowledge of media research sources and terminology across multiple media sources
* Experience using data and deliverable software across media channels for research purposes
* Undergraduate degree required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Measurement And Metrology
- Microsoft Excel