ROBERT HALF LEGAL is partnering with an established firm in Seattle that is looking to add a litigation paralegal with E-Discovery experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in litigation and have experience in construction project disputes. The firm is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. To submit your resume confidentially please contact Sam Sheehan at [ Email address blocked ] -
- Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Adeptness in Pre-trials
- Strong familiarity with Concordance
- Experience with Trials
- Command of Construction Litigation
- Foundational knowledge in Litigation ParaLegal
- Comprehensive knowledge of Relativity
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Should be savvy with word processing and spreadsheets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Detailed, accurate, and an ability to handle confidential information
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Commercial Litigation Paralegal.