To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saline, MI 48176
- Vision Information Technologies
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Developer - Web
VisionPRO • Saline, MI
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Developer - Web - Job 72439
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working as part of a team, on the development and support of software applications, using Scrum
- Creating product to deliver the highest business value
- Working with dynamic, highly-specialized Scrum Developers
- Delivering high quality, testable, and logical code
- Adhering to best practices, using Scrum
- Performing tests of applications and bug fixes
- Working with testers and users, to ensure quality of code and proper application functionality
- Providing technical support during implementation efforts; working with technical team members and with business users, as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues
- Providing on-going post-implementation technical support of applications
- Having fun working in a highly-skilled and diverse Scrum Team
- Minimum 5 years in application development, using PHP (and .NET)
- Expertise in specific development languages and databases
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with employees, at all levels within the organization, as well as with customers, prospects, and vendors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience on Scrum Team, using JIRA, a plus!
- Technologies: PHP, .NET, C#, SQL Server, Oracle, HTML
- Associates/Technical Degree is required
VisionPRO relentlessly delivers top talent to help our clients excel. We have been trusted for 20 years to align the right talent to the right opportunity, expertly solving unique business challenges. From small businesses to the Fortune 500, our clients appreciate our consultative approach, resourcefulness, and fast response to their individual needs. Our prospective candidates and existing consultants can count on VisionPRO to passionately help them maximize their career choices, while also supporting their growth opportunities. We serve our customers from around the world, helping them with their most critical hiring decisions and project needs.