To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10018
- Brittany Smith
- Phone: +1 (646) 582-1462
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Specialist
Global Employment Solutions Inc. • New York, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A huge Non-profit organization is currently seeking driven Customer Care Specialist for a long-term temporary assignment located in NYC. If you are interested, quickly attach the resume for review.
- WHO: A huge agricultural Manufacturing company
- LOCATION: New York, NY 10018
- DURATION: 6 Months
- COMPENSATION: $20/HR - $23/HR
- SHIFT: M-F 1st shift
- BENEFITS: Eligible for full Medical, Dental and Vision coverage pass 90 days on the assignment.
JOB DESCRIPTION:We are seeking a temporary Information and Referral Center specialist who can provide answers to callers’ questions and e-mail inquiries and requests, based on the company’s guidelines, FAQs, official documents, and other resource materials.
The specialist will log calls into Salesforce (case management) CRM Internet-based software, and make reports on calling patterns, recurring inquiries, peak calling hours and complaint calls. She/he will answer or forward e-mail inquiries and requests to the appropriate staff members. A positive attitude and ability to work within a team environment are essential
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the customer service environment.
- Customer service experience
- Solid computer skills
- Direct technical support and problem-solving to customers engaged in Digital Cookie
- Knowledge of software ticketing system (such as Salesforce case management)
- Demonstrated experience working independently, with occasional supervision
- Experience interpreting requests and determining correct results.
- Demonstrated experience gathering and analyzing data as well as resolving problems.
YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR RESUME IN ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR APPLICATION. THANK YOU.