We welcome you to join the Cardiovascular Team as a Special Procedures Technologist. You will perform all activities and functions related to the invasive lab procedures. Assists in the continuum of patient care in all areas of the Kansas Cardiovascular Center. Actions and functions included but not limited to be the following: patient admission/discharge, room set-up/cleaning/shut-down, rotation of roles during invasive lab procedures (scrubs, circulate and monitor), patient transportation, documentation, ordering supplies, charging procedures and maintaining rotational on-call duties. The invasive team member will coordinate an interdisciplinary approach to the patient while promoting continuity through assessment and communication of the patient's plan, condition and progress toward outcomes. The invasive team member will participate and demonstrate effective education and support for patients and their families to meet their physiological, psychological and spiritual needs. He/she practices within the boundaries of the applicable licensure/registration/certification board and/or agency, specialty standards, and organizational/departmental policies and procedures.
- Other: Graduation from accredited school of Radiology Technology or 5 years’ experience performing complex EP procedures in a high volume cath lab. Minimum
- 1 - 3 Years Minimum
- Healthcare Provider CPR – (American Heart Association or American Red Cross ONLY) Minimum Upon Hire
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Minimum 90 Days
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). and/or RCIS Preferred
- Facilitates patient care per department specific standards as demonstrated by proficient computer utilization.
- Demonstrates accountability for performance and daily interactions.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and quality with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrates multi-tasking abilities.
- Utilizes work time efficiently to maximize productivity.
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% company match
- 5 days of Paid Parental/Adoption Leave
- $5k in Adoption Assistance per child
- Paid Sick Leave
- Accrued PTO
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits, including: Life, Accidental Death or Dismemberment, Critical Illness, Long-term Disability, Short-term Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Pet, Identity Theft and Legal Insurance
- Collaborative professional work environment
- Reduced cafeteria rates (OMC location only)
- Tuition Reimbursement so you can achieve your educational goals (up to $5,250/year)
Disclosure: Benefits eligibility may vary based on position.
Why Top Talent Join Olathe Health?
Our mission is to help people through healing, health and happiness. Top performers want to be a part of something special…something with a purpose. We want the best and brightest health care professionals who are focused on providing compassionate, personalized care. And we are committed to continue to give our associates growth and developmental opportunities while providing a safe, inclusive and welcoming work environment to do their best work. We all strive to help each other as a team to deliver the best patient care possible. At Olathe Health, we believe that if we take care of our people, they will take care of everything else.
From our modest beginnings with a 30-bed hospital in 1953 to a dynamic, regional health system with more than 2,400 associates today, Olathe Health continues to grow to meet the needs of our patients and the community. The system consists of Olathe Medical Center, Inc. (OMCI), Miami County Medical Center, Inc. (MCMC), and Olathe Health Physicians, Inc. (OHPI), a large physician corporation with 38 locations. The system offers a wide range of services and specialties for individuals in all stages of life, from primary care, pediatrics and maternity care to specialties, including oncology, surgery, orthopedics, spine, cardiology, home health and hospice.
Several of our most recent honors as a system include:
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health named OMC one of the 2021 Top 100 Hospitals.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded OMC and MCMC four-star ratings in 2021.
- One of Ingram Magazine’s “2020 Best Companies to Work for” (large employer category) and one of the “Best Hospitals in Kansas for Nurses” (according to nurse.org).
Great things are happening at Olathe Health and we would love for YOU to join our team today!
- Health Facilities
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified
- Attention To Detail