The Product Management Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the assigned Product Managers.
Position Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Core Competencies and Specific Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customers, sales branch employees, and other corporate departments
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate equipment such as computers, office equipment, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access)
- Proficiency in HCC CCMS platform
- Previous related work experience preferred
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School Diploma required
- A.S. or B.S. Degree preferred
While performing essential duties of this position an individual regularly works in an office environment, and is required to see, talk, hear, reach, stand, walk, and comfortably use electronic devices and other office equipment. Essential duties require desk work and sitting for extended periods of time. Noise level in the workplace can vary based upon the work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.