Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Coral Gables, Kendall ,Homestead & Weston
Is looking for
Floor Care Tech
Brand New Palace at Weston
An Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
16025 Emerald Estates Drive, Weston
The #1 Priority of this position is…
To ensure that all the floors (marble, carpets, tile, etc.) in all the public areas of the community (including offices) will look clean, shiny & beautiful every morning; that all trash cans are empty and live plants have been watered and dead leaves removed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to follow specific cleaning instructions and a cleaning schedules given to you by your supervisor, instructing you as to HOW & WHEN to buff, polish, strip, scrub, wax, sweep, mop, vacuum, shampoo, etc.
- Be very minded to SAFETY.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Floor Technician is required.
- Ability to follow supervisor’s instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals; remember & practice the rules.
- High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, always on time, quick on the feet, resourceful and strong enough to handle the floor- care equipment needed to do the job.
- Detail oriented, quiet, conscientious and have pride in a job well done.
- Self-motivated, a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- Able to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions, furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Be available during emergency situations.
- Speak, read & write English. Spanish, preferred.
Practical And Pragmatic
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated