$11.00 - $13.00* per hour
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are looking forward to you becoming a part of our team and join our vision of easing burdens, keeping promises and preserving dignity.
We have a variety of shifts available, Full-time and Part-time and Benefits including health insurance. Dental, vision, critical care, 401K Plan and accidental insurance also available. Paid vacation after one year of employment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance and provide transportation to appointments if needed
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are a family-oriented business who cares about our employees as well as our clients.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/eriepa or call Misty at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
*Pay based on hours worked.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.