To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corona, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Representative
Lennar Homes • Corona, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interfaces with homebuyer and trade partners to perform final orientations and diagnose, schedule and complete warranty service work. #CB
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-walk homesites to provide punchlist for construction to delivery of home to customer; provide quality control of finished product
- Conduct homeowner walk-throughs, acquainting homeowner with operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of home, etc
- Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and trade partners in the completion of walk-through repairs within 5 days
- Schedule and supervise trade partners’ repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests within 7 days
- Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Manager on progress and scopes of work
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service
- Evaluate trade partner and product performance. Provide on going information to Customer Service Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship and materials
- Work with Customer Service Manager on special projects as needed
- Participate and attend department meetings
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Four (4) years residential, customer care or construction field
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations
- Detail oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
Requires the ability to work eight hours per day in the confined quarters of a construction trailer, the ability to operate a motor vehicle, read Plans, climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally operate construction equipment. Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.