To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Dover, DE
Posted 16 days ago
Do You Enjoy Coaching and Motivating Others?
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for someone with a proven track record of success in people management to join our organization at the Dover/Lewes, DE locations. This Branch Manager provides leadership and management of all aspects of our growing business office.
- Develop and manage the annual operational plan and budget
- Provide leadership and management for each section to include staffing, client services and home care service delivery
- Hire and select and corrective coaching of team members
- Manage outcomes of your team activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community
- Directs preparation of directives outlining policy, program or operations changes to be implemented.
- Coach, monitor and use progressive discipline to enforce company policies as necessary.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Currently working in the Health Care Industry preferred
- Four to ten years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Salary Range and Benefits:
- Starting Pay $34,320
- Performance Bonuses up to 10K + your first year
- 401K Matching
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Wellness Perks
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.