Warehouse Manager Trainee - 1st Shift
From $23 to $30 per hour
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
Good times are rolling in our warehouse! Come join a team that will make you proud to wear a Uline polo.Position Responsibilities
- Master Uline's inbound and outbound operations through an 18-month rotational program.
- Participate in hands-on UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock, Transfers, Velocity, Inventory Control, QC and Maintenance department training.
- Develop warehouse managerial skills by leading and motivating others.
- Complete forklift and warehouse equipment certifications throughout job rotations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Coaching And Mentoring