Veritext is the global leader in legal litigation and deposition solutions providing the most skilled court reporters, advanced technology and unparalleled service to help our clients achieve successful outcomes anytime and anywhere!
Quality Representatives utilize their knowledge and skills as a professional transcriptionist to contribute to the oversight of the legal transcription quality management program. Their efforts ensure that work submitted by transcriptionists and delivered to clients meet quality standards through transcript review, feedback delivery and transcriptionist support.
* Provide transcriptionist support post-scheduling through job completion.
* Conduct quality assessments of transcriptionists' work product.
* Prepare and deliver feedback for transcriptionist and reporter review.
* Act as level one knowledge resource regarding and quality standards and requirements.
* Follow established processes and service-level agreements.
* Remain in calibration with the quality team regarding the details and parameters of quality judgment, feedback delivery, and engagement support levels.
* Work within established production levels for various tasks.
* Track and report information as requested.
* Provide special task transcription support as assigned and in accordance with business needs.
Skills and Competencies
* Ability to proofread and edit documents effectively and efficiently.
* Working familiarity with legal proceeding transcripts.
* Able to manage simultaneous use of software applications.
* Able to provide feedback and guidance in an effective and constructive manner.
* Proficient in professional use of MS Office applications.
* Advanced typing speed of 60+ WPM.
* Superior written communication skills.
* Advanced English language skills including grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
* Support-service oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
* Dedicated professionalism with the ability to respond promptly and accurately.
* Ability to retain details and process work accordingly.
* Able to work independently in strict alignment with a team.
* Excellent hearing and ability to easily discern details and speakers within audio recordings.
Veritext aspires to create a community based on collaboration, innovation, creativity and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas - an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds and experiences flourish. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all individuals and stakeholders feel and experience an environment where they are welcome, safe, secure, and heard. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. Any information provided will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment and/or terms or conditions of employment.
Veritext participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Veritext participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.
- Business Requirements