To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
499 East McMillan Street
Cincinnati, OH 45206
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dialysis Equipment Technician
Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI) • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 28 days ago
The Equipment Technician repairs, calibrates and maintains all dialysis delivery equipment used in-center, in acute dialysis services, and in home dialysis to ensure proper functioning and safety for our patients.
- Provides routine maintenance and repair of water systems in center and in the patient home.
- Understands and follows AAMI standards for water safety and for reprocessing.
- Documents repairs and maintenance according to DCI and clinic policy.
- Performs and documents air quality testing and takes appropriate actions.
- Performs inventory functions as assigned, following DCI procedures.
- Knows and follows procedures relating to hazardous chemical use, storage and disposal.
- Knows and follows procedures relating to medical waste storage and disposal.
- Strictly observes infection control and safety procedures.
- Responsible for completion of minor building maintenance.
- Participates in and supports clinic quality improvement activities and risk management programs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Three to six months related experience maintaining dialysis equipment or equivalent biomedical equipment maintenance experience is required.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: