Our client is an American residential mortgage company headquartered in Westlake Village, CA, and is looking for a Systems Analyst for a long term contract opportunity. The candidate will be responsible for gathering business requirements, and interpret them into practical technical solutions; participates in development and review of all of the artifacts such as Business Requirement document, functional specifications; create and maintain system and user documentation; interacts and coordinates with system developers and business subject matter experts on application changes, development, and deployment.
Duration: Long-term open ended contract
* Participate in development and review of all the artifacts such as Business Requirement document, functional specifications, and QA test plan.
* Elicit business requirements, and interpret them into practical technical solutions
* Interact and coordinate with system developers and business subject matter experts on application changes, development, and deployment
* Create and maintain system and user documentation
* Provide regular verbal and written reports to management and business community
* Participate in systems and processes design and implementation efforts.
* Perform other related duties as required and assigned
* Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
* Must have experience in developing Enterprise level applications using different technology
* Ability to interpret XML
* Ability to work on multiple Projects
* Understanding of Secondary Pricing across investor products/guidelines
* Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills a must
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills a must
* Correspondent/retail origination Experience
* Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
* Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
* Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
* Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
* Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our dedication to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes Medical, dental, and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday, and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail