To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19104
- David Snyderman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior iOS Developer
RemX IT Staffing • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Build properly structured, well commented solutions for complex integrations and complex problems
- Lead the effort to build out applications, libraries, and services on iOS devices to integrate point of sale systems with card readers.
- Architect and design aspects of the system, producing a technical design document and present/communicate the architecture and software solutions to key stake holders, architects, and developers. This not only includes the software to be built, but the development tools, core frameworks, off-the-shelf components and services, security mechanisms, user interaction models, workflows, user interfaces, and desired patterns and methodologies to be implemented on the project.
- Execute thorough unit and system testing
- Work within the Scrum team to create stories, tasks, estimates, and delivery each Sprint
- Follow and contribute to technical standards, coding standards, tools, platforms, and approaches. Help define and create application frameworks and common libraries for a wide variety of solutions, always seeking to reuse code and core frameworks where possible.
- Work with the QA team to ensure proper test plan, test coverage, test execution, and defect remediation
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least a BS/BA Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience with Objective-C experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Swift, as well as various mobile iOS platforms/frameworks/libraries is required
- Experience developing custom frameworks with a deep understanding of Objective-C design patterns
- Strong unit testing experience in Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with interfacing with RESTful services and consuming JSON or XML
- Strong object-oriented experience
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with Core Data
- Experience developing CocoaPod deployment packages
- Experience using Instruments to tune code and resolve performance issues
- UI development using both Storyboard and XIB files
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming, concurrent programming, and real-time communications
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must have a commitment to industry best demonstrated practices, source code control, architecture, coding structure, and unit/system testing
- Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies, e.g., Agile/Scrum, Extreme Programming
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, managing multiple initiatives at one time in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.