Description Thank you for your interest in joining Allegiance Trucks! We are hiring highly motivated Parts Delivery Drivers. Our employees make a difference every day and we want YOU to be a part of that.Who is Allegiance Trucks?
Allegiance Trucks operates over 40 locations in 10 states throughout the Northeast and is the fastest growing commercial truck and trailer dealer group in North America. We know our greatest asset is our people, so we are looking for candidates that want to work in a culture that rewards teamwork and excellence. Our team proudly represents the best brands in the business including International, Isuzu, Pierce Fire Apparatus, Wabash, Ford, Hino, Dennis Eagle, Kalmar, JerrDan and many others.Why Allegiance Trucks?
When joining our team, you will be working alongside the best in the business, helping us make Allegiance Trucks great! We are a veteran friendly organization that provides opportunities for additional training, career growth and advancement as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Job Responsibilities for Parts Delivery Driver:
- Competitive starting pay
- Excellent health benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account, Life insurance, Parental Leave
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company match
- CDL and renewal costs may be covered, if necessary
- Encourage and support your continued advancement with additional training
- Pickup and deliver truck parts to our customers on an assigned route
- Assist in the loading and unloading of truck in a safe and secure manner
- Work in parts warehouse to pull orders
- Put away stock when needed
Position Requirements Required Skills for Parts Delivery Driver:
Allegiance Trucks is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon Allegiance's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
- Valid driver's license with a clean and safe driving record
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Flexible work schedule
Parts Delivery Driver
Number of Openings
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Defensive Driving
- Stock Control