If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at or feel free to reach me at
612-246-3934 ext 7113
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Maintenance Controls Engineer
Location: Racine, WI - 53177
Duration: 12 months
Plans and implements the design, manufacture, installation and/or maintenance of electrical systems and apparatus, including Allen Bradley based PLC and Fanuc CNC machine controls, controls, lighting, wiring and power systems/devices. Interact with and troubleshoot Ethernet machine based controls.
- Develops systems, calibration procedures, and test specifications.
- Evaluates and develops new mechatronic systems and control.
- Ensures the efficient and timely completion of specific project milestones.
- Participates in problem solving brainstorming sessions as part of the Mechatronics team to resolve issues on the existing product lines.
- Participates in design reviews, Safety Analysis and DFMEAs.
- Interfaces with machine engineering, software engineering and other core engineering groups to facilitate smooth launch and daily support of product.
- Other related duties as assigned.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Programmable Logic Controllers
Complex Problem Solving