Human Resources Professionals-put your skills to work with us and experience the Vaco Advantage!
Our clients have immediate opportunities for Human Resources Managers; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring companies, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the human resources industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in Human Resources, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the HR department and overseeing all HR activities within the organization.
Additional responsibilities of the HR Manager include:\
- Serving as a link between management and the employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping resolve work-related problems
- Analyzing and modifying compensation and benefits policies in order to establish competitive programs while ensuring compliance with legal requirements
- Advising leaders on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommending needed changes
- Performing difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
As an HR Manager, your experience with staffing, payroll, compensation, benefits, safety, and retention strategies will be crucial for this leadership position.
Additional requirement of the Human Resources Manager role include:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• 3 to 7 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager
• PHR/SPHR certification, preferred
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
Senior Professional In Human Resources