Founded in 2013, TruPro, Inc. is an appliance repair company headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL.
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you are a key member of the team responsible for the quality and efficient repair, maintenance, and installation of appliances and other equipment. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.Specific Responsibilities:
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Install home appliances/equipment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with a clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Flexible and variable hours
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.Benefits:
Benefits package varies by locationWe are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Compensation: $3,312.40 - $4,968.40 per month
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As an appliance repair technician, you'll work with anything from dishwashers to microwaves to dryers. In other words, you'll need to be fairly knowledgeable about large appliances, portable appliances, mechanical work, as well as electrical work.
You'll deal with more than just appliances, though, as a repair technician, you'll have to deal with people, too.
Appliance repair technicians must also have skills in high mechanical aptitude, have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, work adeptly with repair tools, be okay with lifting heavy machinery, and of course, be incredibly skilled in troubleshooting problems.
Are you prepared to start your journey toward becoming an appliance technician?
If so, look through our open positions using the filters above!
This business is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the independent business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of said business. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the location, and not to the United Appliance Servicers Association.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivation