You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
DevOps Engineer II
Join us at Yahara Software!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable DevOps Engineer II to join our team. This role will provide deployment support to projects, implement and troubleshoot CI/CD systems, and assist with level II & III helpdesk tickets as required. The ideal candidate has proven experience in supporting corporate infrastructure and is able to quickly learn and apply new concepts.
Yahara Software LLC is a leading custom application development, enterprise system integration, and data analytics company with over 20 years of history in greater Dane County. Our foundation for success is simple- we take care of our people. We help save and improve lives while making people safer, smarter, and better with every line of code we write. We call it The People Principle.
Essential Job Functions:
DevOps - Operations:
- Support project and internal infrastructure to meet client requirements and staff needs
- Support continuous integration and deployment of systems
- Manage directory and domain services
- Provide maintenance and support of networks and firewalls
- Manage application containerization
- Oversee and support identity and access management systems
- Investigate and resolve issues with project and internal infrastructure
- Configure and monitor back-ups for on-site infrastructure
- Respond to infrastructure issues during on call rotations
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3 years of experience working in DevOps
- Associates degree in Computer Science, technology, or business-related discipline
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing PC hardware and network infrastructure
- Proficiency with cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
- Applied experience using Ansible for configuration management
- Experience working with Terraform
- Experience working with continuous integration systems
- Experience working with containerized systems in Docker and Kubernetes
- Self-motivated to learn new technologies and principals
- Possession of or willingness to obtain at least one of the following certifications:
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- 3-5 years of experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity
- Experience maintaining infrastructure as code
- Experience using log monitoring and management systems
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with C#.Net or object-oriented programming
- Over 20+ days of PTO accruable in the first year of employment!
- Health insurance options to best fit you and your family's needs (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- HMO (copay or high-deductible health plan)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option with annual employer contributions
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) availability
- 401(k) options (Both Traditional and Roth) with guaranteed company match
- 100% company paid short-term and long-term disability
- 100% company paid life insurance plans with option to increase coverage
- On-site gym membership including basketball court
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks, and beverages provided in office daily
- Hybrid and remote schedule availability for most positions with home office stipend
- Company supported community outreach/team volunteer opportunities
- Monthly and Quarterly Employee Recognition Awards with spot bonuses for outstanding contributions
- Bonus certification program for career development (Microsoft, AWS, PMP, IIBA, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program includes:
- Professional counselling for emotional wellness and life coaching
- Legal and financial consultation and services
- 100% company paid identity theft protection plan
- Employee-run committee opportunity involvement
- Collaborative and engaged company culture founded on realized values and incredible people
If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources via email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to DevOps Engineer II
Yahara Software LLC. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The current opening positions listed are full-time, in-house salaried position with competitive salary and benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S on a permanent basis and can work on-site in our office located in Madison, Wisconsin. We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.
- Amazon Web Services
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Computer Architectures
- Configuration Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g33ukf9
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.