SECURITY OFFICERS - WEDNESDAY July 10th & 17th - HIRING EVENT
We have vacancies in the following locations:
- Appleton, WI
- Fond Du Lac, WI
- De Pere, W
- Horicon, WI
- Kaukauna, WI
- Little Chute, WI
- Neenah, WI
- Oshkosh, WI
- Stevens Point, WI
- WI Rapids, WI
- Plover, WI
- Baraoo, WI
- Wausau, WI
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Chilton, WI
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS: | Managers will be facilitating ONSITE interviews!
Wednesday, July 10th & 17th
Time: 9am to 4pm
1018 W South Park Avenue, Suite A
Oshkosh WI 54902
(920) 456 8087
DETAILS: Full-time & Part Time Opportunities Available -- Positions start immediately--We Will Train--Conditional Offers May Be Offered On The Spot
Please apply online prior to the event!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: URL blocked - click to apply.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue