401 K Company Match
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
SUMMARY OF JOB CONTENTS:
This is a salaried position with a 40-hour workweek which may require the incumbent to work additional hours as needed by the business. Perform routine activities including data entry for work orders utilizing SAP, assist in prioritizing and scheduling planned work activities, scheduling work activity ORI, locating and gathering stocked parts or kits for specific work orders, create PM orders, Load Leveling and Task Balancing with guidance from Manager.
• Generate team schedules for Staffing, PM’s, Projects, and daily Routines.
• Coordinates all purchases on Blanket Purchase Orders to ensure parts are properly charged to work orders, WBS Elements and ensure Blanket P.O.’s are not overspent.
• Link W.O. to Project WBS elements for complete project control.
• Investigates work requests for feasibility and efficient labor utilization.
• Coordinate scheduling of contractors and service providers between Maintenance dept. and Operations for maintenance and project work completion.
• Coordinates Contractor and Service work with maintenance department or other planners/departments.
• Schedules daily and weekly work with Maintenance Manager as required.
• Schedules monthly and quarterly training of employees in the department.
• Able to revise scheduled tasks based upon support’s availability.
• Efficiently uses computer software to enter data and values to make operational programming changes. Uses SAP extensively to prepare work notifications, work orders, shopping carts, etc.
• Documents and communicates work resulting in changes to equipment function and/or repairs of equipment so Engineering Department can make necessary changes to P&ID’s, equipment lists, spare parts, etc.
• Ensures spare parts are available for Contractor and Service visit needs, i.e. PCIS, etc.
• Adhere to all SGL-ACF Safety-, Health- & Environmental policies, HR policies and any other policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent interpersonal skills including discretion, confidentiality, and ability to work in a professional manner including working well with all levels of individuals in the organization.
• Working knowledge and efficient use of computers and Microsoft Office.
• Entry level knowledge of SAP, with the ability to become proficient with Work orders, setting up PM orders, posting time to work orders, closing work orders, reporting monthly totals, etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members, including open discussions with Production planning when coordinating Maintenance activities.
• Ability to make independent judgments which have minor impacts on the organization.
• Associate degree in a Business, Technical, or related field or significant related experience.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCES:
• Specialized course work in Maintenance repairs/ Maint. Activity and or Project administration or planning.
• Two (2) years of increasingly responsible related experience, or any equivalent combination of related education and experience.
• Lean and/or Six-Sigma training and experience.
• SAP/MES knowledge and experience.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk or hear; and occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work is performed primarily in a Maintenance area setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and Team Member and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
- Data Entry
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office