To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Portfolio Manager
Towne Bank • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Assist the loan officers in the day to day management and monitoring of their loan portfolio to include loan underwriting for new and existing members as well as member interaction. Perform various other member service tasks and assignments as required.
- Assist the loan officers with the loan approval process by obtaining and analyzing financials, preparing loan summaries and packages for approval.
- Attend outside prospect and member meetings as necessary.
- Monitor the maturing loan report and assist loan officer and administrative officer in underwriting loans for renewal, to include requesting necessary financial information and completing LCA’s for temporary extensions.
- Manage LO’s Past Dues including adding comments to Bankway.
- Inputting both new loans and renewals to B2B.
- Complete quarterly Problem Asset Reports for the loan officer’s portfolio for review and approval and assist with managing credit monitoring items and Priority 1 exceptions.
- Learn about each of the Bank’s products and services as well affiliate companies to look for additional cross selling opportunities as well as assist the loan officer and administrative officer when needed.
- Work on special projects as requested to help improve efficiencies in the overall loan portfolio management of the region.
- Work along with and independently of the officers to understand closing requirements for all loans as well as help clear exceptions as needed.
- Proactively build strong and effective partnerships with all business partners.
- Obeys all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent member service skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal and external members.
- Complete understanding of TowneBank lending culture and philosophy.
- Satisfactory completion of Credit and Small Business rotation or equivalent knowledge and experience in analyzing financial statements and underwriting commercial credit.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work well with various internal departments to achieve team goals and objectives.
- Previous lending experience or experience in loan operations.
- Knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
- Computer skills (Word and Excel).
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- College degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Knowledge of B2C and B2B.