DIGITAL MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER Project Description:
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
Accountable for the delivery of assigned multi-channel tactics for the Client.
- Track day-to-day multi-channel tactics from kick-off to delivery. Multi-channel tactics include but are not limited to: websites, mobile, email, Interactive Visual Aid, direct mail, and others in accordance with Client multi-channel standards and roadmap. The majority of projects are digital in-nature.
- Accountable for the management of the Development, testing and launch phases of all projects.
- Responsible and accountable to coordinate status meeting(s), track project deliverables, obtain cost estimates and timing, review SOWs, gather status updates from project stakeholders, identify project issues and meet launch dates.
- Partner with internal groups and external agencies to develop an implementation plan for delivery of the Multi-channel tactics based off the approved creative brief.
- Coordinate and lead the activities between Internal (Channel Integration Hub, IT, Client Studio, Hubs, Marketing Ops) and external (vendors, agency partners) partners as appropriate in facilitating the delivery of multichannel tactics.
- Update the "project tracker”, a centralized project management system, with the projects' key milestone dates.
- Produce reports to run status meetings and to facilitate HUB/Brand discussions.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on the implementation of multi-channel tactics.
- Responsible for identifying process improvement to existing processes within the Marketing Operations functional area.
- Provide input into Client multichannel standards.
- Identify and implement innovation opportunities within the Marketing Operations functional area.
- Strong digital implementation background.
- Strong understanding of the key steps surrounding a digital implementation.
- Background in a regulated corporate structure or industry.
- Ability to navigate complex and continually evolving organizational environments.
- Strong project/program management skills.
- Strong communication / presentation skills.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Briana: URL blocked - click to apply
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00975
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan