To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Associate, Brokerage - Office Brokerage
JLL • St. Louis, MO
Posted 11 days ago
This Office Brokerage Team based position requires a desire for success in sales with new prospects and ability to handle complex conversations with owners, C-Suite, and high level corporate real estate decision makers. Clients and prospects include local companies with single and multiple locations as well as global corporations with many diverse geographic locations. This position will report directly to the Senior Brokerage Team Leaders and in addition to sales, the candidate will be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services. A successful candidate must be articulate, detail oriented, posses strong organizational skills and be a team player.
New Business Development
- Participate in cold-calling program with the brokerage team.
- Convert call to meetings and new business wins.
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations, as required.
- Participate in property tours, as required.
- Contact and meet regularly with other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords and brokers.
- Work with senior brokers to develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations, coordinate information with other departments and brokers as needed).
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects.
- Work with senior brokers on new business proposals, prepare available property summary books and create new business presentations.
- Maintain and update the Brokerage Team’s market research database (ACT or similar project tracking database) and activities with JLL’s CRM system (Spider).
- Effectively utilize all internal JLL support groups and internal JLL databases to support business.
Client Transaction Process
- Review and analyze client’s quantitative office location data, legal documents and other materials as part of project due diligence process.
- Work with research and other team members to compile market information and statistics on the local commercial real estate market. Conducting research and collect information and assemble materials on market fundamentals, ownership, tenants, and economic analysis.
- Conduct research at a designated level to support presentation materials, publications, reports and deliverables to the brokerage team. Assist brokerage professionals through the completion of market surveys, data analysis and other deliverables.
- Work with sophisticated Excel-based analytical tools including macro-enabled financial models and financial analysis with supervision, including cash flow projections, valuation models, and sensitivity analysis.
- Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
- Participate in Brokerage Team meetings and weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends.
- Demonstrable success in high level sales production.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate and excellent academic credentials preferred.
- 1-3 years of work experience in Real Estate brokerage.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer orientation and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners.
- Multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals.
- Missouri Sales Person's License required.
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment:
- Positive, professional attitude
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Professionalism at all times
- Work independently with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proactive and take initiative
- Maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.