Nesco Engineering and IT is currently seeking a Certified Electronic Test Technician
to work full time in the north valley of Tucson Arizona
FAA Certified Electronics Test Technician performs inspections, tests, troubleshoots and repairs on customer returned equipment, in accordance with rules and regulations. Provides an efficient and effective repair service that meets company and departmental obligations and objectives. Must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years troubleshooting skills to component level on complex electronic circuits with manual and automated test equipment to test and troubleshoot digital and analog circuitry. Technical Certification or Certified Training for Electronics Sensor, Micro-processors, analog/digital eletronics repair strongly desired.
Experience in operation, calibration, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of electronic and electromechanical test equipment in a manufacturing or standards laboratory environment, or equivalent technical training in calibration and repair of test equipment and metrology.
Must have troubleshooting and failure analysis high power products including analog and digital circuitry malfunctions experience to component level for consideration.
- Ability to set up and utilize manual and automated test equipment to conduct test and troubleshooting of digital and analog circuitry
- Ability to Use of various diagnostic test equipment
- Utilization of precision measuring devices. (Digital micrometers, calipers)
- Skilled in the use of test equipment, hand tools, power tools and electric soldering
- Ability to read schematics and understand the circuit function
A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations is preferred.
- Working knowledge of FAA and regulatory qualification requirements including DO-160, D0-178B or equivalent
- Proven troubleshooting skills to component level on complex electronic circuitsIPC A 610 Certifications: Military Product Training, Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience with demonstrated electro-mechanical aptitude
- Good manual dexterity required to work with micro parts ( components, diodes, transistors, capacitors, etc)
- Ability to work under Microscope with use of tweezers, pins, soldering tools, electronic files.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
For immediate consideration 'APPLY NOW' must be local for onsite technical review and consideration, contact Eilene directly at
520.308.5983 to schedule interview.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.