Everyday thousands of Waste Pro trucks serve millions of customers. It takes professional, experienced, hardworking and dedicated people, working together, to accomplish this task. The Waste Pro philosophy is: People make the difference and caring never goes to waste.
If you are energetic, team oriented, love a challenge, and are ready to join a team that puts people first then apply with Waste Pro and be the Distinguishable Difference!
The Waste Pro Sales Administrative Assistant provides for the short and long term growth of WP and is responsible for ensuring that customer setup and service adjustments are completed and executed appropriately and in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assume ownership of setup process by ensuring each customer receives a quality and timely setup from time of sale through pickup and until first billing.
2. Solve any potential or actual setup problems by personally demanding compliance from sales, finance, dispatch, operations and container shop.
3. Error management i.e. reduce / eliminate setup errors by "catching" and addressing immediately.
4. Interface and Communicate with sales, operations and container shop to coordinate for customer delivery and service adjustments. Initial setups and follow-ups.
5. Verify service achievement: Administer "Welcome Packet" and coordinate follow up meeting(s)/phone call(s) to ensure successful service.
6. Track and prepare metrics reports.
7. Be proficient with setup database, job aids and filing procedures.
8. Support of container inventory / maintenance tracking.
9. Support sales, operations, and dispatch and finance departments.
* Education: High School dipolma or GED - AA or AS degree preferred .Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirements.
* Cross-functional company familiarity and experience with finance, sales, customer service and local district operations.
* Ability to effectively interface with multiple levels of the organization.
* Demonstrate organizational, oral & written communication and listening skills.
* Proficient use of Tower 6 or similar CRM application(s).
* Superior written and oral communication skills combined with above average organization, interpersonal, listening, presentation and problem solving skills.
* Professional demeanor and ability to function with the utmost honesty and integrity.
* Proficiency in using array of software packages, including MS Outlook, Word, PPT and Excel.
* Organized and intellectually able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
* High degree of autonomy, yet team oriented with ability to work cross functionally within dynamic environment.
* Ability to handle a heavy volume of calls in a professional and efficient manner,
* Ability to multi task.
* Ability to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
* Ability to Prioritize and plan work activities
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, driving, etc.)- most of the work day;
* Required to exert physical effort in tasks that involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight handling objects less than 25 pounds- rarely;
Normal setting for this job is: Office Setting
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Complex Problem Solving