To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Systems Consultant 3
Wells Fargo • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated team that is looking to the future. This Business Systems Consultant 3 role will support Wells Fargo Advisors platform. The core responsibilities will include but are not limited to supporting business strategy, requirements definition, use cases and acting as the primary liaison between product management and Technology teams to ensure system design and product delivery align with business requirements. This role will also include production support activities throughout the project life-cycle for the following WFA applications:
- FA User Experience
- Smart2Go Mobile
- Required Documents
- SMS Texting
- Support R&R Initiatives
- 3+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Brokerage industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
Desired skill set for this position include:
• AppOne application maintenance and validation
• AMCT app maintenance
• SDLC work effort creation
• Documentation creation for all phases of SDLC process
• EPM Docs
• SD Elements project setup and validations
• CR creation, arbitration addressing and gaining approvals
• Problem Tickets
• BCP event prep and oversight
• FCCS key creation
• Sunrise process for new applications
• Data Mapping
• Setting up new projects in STAMP
• Onboarding applications to Threadfix
• Onboarding new hires
• Device (Laptop, iPad, Macbook) ordering
• eSAR maintenance
MO-Saint Louis: 100 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.