UST Global® is looking for a Senior SAP Process Orchestration Consultant. The ideal candidate will be part of the SAP Development team. The SAP system includes core functionality of accounting, logistics, enterprise asset management, environmental health & safety, and human resources. The SAP landscape also includes reporting and analytics (Business Objects Enterprise), budgeting (SAP Public Budget Formulation), water billing (IS-Utilities), governance risk and compliance (SAP GRC Access Control and SAP GRC Process Control), OpenText- Stream Serve, Content Management and Archiving, SAP Mobile Platform, Solutions Manager and GEO.e. In addition to the above, utilizes Solution Manager for both functional and technical end-to-end application lifecycle support.
The ideal candidate should be at a Senior SAP Process Orchestration (Interfaces) Consultant level with 5+ years’ experience operating in an SAP metrics driven environment. You will be responsible for configuration, customization, troubleshooting and monitoring approximate 250 interfaces between systems: IS-PS, IS-U, CRM, GRC, BW, BOBJ, and SBP SAP systems as well as integrating with Non-SAP applications - On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid landscape environment interfaces (e.g., cloud solutions such as Success Factors, SalesForce, Ariba, Accela, Itron and MyWaterSD- (SEW cloud solution). Uses BCM Control-M software to help manage job scheduling. Developers must work independently through the project lifecycle in development and delivery of key SAP customization projects. You must perform systems analysis, design, and programming duties involving complex computer applications, initiating corrective actions as necessary to ensure continuing code quality and performance improvements.
Overall Experience level: 5+ years of in-depth development, customizing and support experience utilizing ABAP development in an SAP ECC 6.0 on HANA database environment
As a Senior SAP Process Orchestration (Interfaces) Consultant, your focus will include, but not be limited to:
• Develop, customize and support SAP interfaces utilizing SAP PO development integration styles such as Process Integration, Data Integration and/or Machine Integration. Key business areas of interface support include but not limited to:
o Human Capital Management - Benefits, Success Factors Learning Solution, Organizational Management Forms, Personal Administration, Success Factors Performance and Goals, Time Management, Payroll, Environmental Health and Safety.
o Finance and Logistics – Accounts Payable/OpenText Vendor Invoice Management, Asset Accounting/Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Banking/Treasury, Contract Accounting, Funds Management, Grants Management, Project Systems, General Ledger, Controlling, Materials Management/Ariba Procure-to-Order & Contracts Pro, Inventory Management, Project Systems.
o Enterprise Asset Management - Plant Maintenance, Master Data Governance, Work Manager, Geo.e, Multi-Resource Scheduler, Asset Investment Optimization
o Industry Solution for Utilities – Customer Care Systems, Device Management, MyWaterSD portal (SEW cloud solution)
§ Ensure that any custom developments utilize newer technologies and tools wherever possible, e.g. HANA optimizations and HTML5 UI / Fiori
§ Provide technical unit test documentation, support unit testing and validation with the functional team
§ Optimize the performance and use of SAP developed solutions
• Knowledgeable in SAP industry best business practices. Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP methodology, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must be able to properly communicate and document findings, proposals, solutions, and analyses as developed.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work with a team as well as contribute individually, and follow standards and strict change control procedures.
Top 3 must have:
• Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Senior Developer.
• Must have Development skills:
o SAP Process Orchestration 7.4 & 7.5 java stack
o SAP NetWeaver
o Java development using NWDS/NWDI
o Extensive Markup Language (XML)
o Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
o Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
o Open Data Protocol (OData) and EDI
o JMS Adapters
Good to have:
• Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs.
Governance Risk Management And Compliance
Job Scheduling (Inventory Management)
Sap Governance Risk And Compliance Analytics Software