Earn up to $15 - $20 per hour!
Buckle up, hit the open road driving and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut®. That’s right, we’ll pay you to drive around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food – with tips! So if you’re an Uber Driver, Lyft Driver, Courier, or have thought about becoming one, consider this opportunity as well! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here’s what you’ll need for this job:
Job skills/requirements: The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements.
• A clean driving record: If you’re on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn’t the right job for you. Safety is our priority.
• You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
• Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
• Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you’ll learn!
• Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
• Dress the part: We’ll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
• Just a few more things: You’ll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning
GPS Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
GPS Hospitality will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact Human Resources at
GPS Hospitality participates in E-Verify.
Ability to work in warm and cold temperatures
Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to climb ladders for general maintenance
Ability to perform the following motions